The Live Laugh Love online shop can be accessed at www.livelaughlove.co.za, related mobile sites and applications (“the site”). The site enables buyers to shop for items including wooden pallet signs, vinyl wall art and wooden décor items online and have them delivered door-to-door, to your nearest post office or via pick-up points within Pietermaritzburg. All visitors to the site ("users" or "you") will be able to see the products on offer, but only those who have registered for an account on Live Laugh Love ("account holders” or “you”) are able to buy.
Legally binding contract
All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site ("buyers") are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs. Should there be any clause in these T&Cs that you do not understand, the onus is on you to ask Live Laugh Love to please explain the relevant clause to you before you accept the T&Cs by using or buying from the site.
With whom are you entering into a contract?
The site is owned and run by Live Laugh Love. More information about Live Laugh Love is available at the end of these terms and conditions.
Products and availability
Please note that the stock of all items on offer is limited. Live Laugh Love will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that Live Laugh Love is unable to fulfil any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out, Live Laugh Love will inform you via email and you'll be entitled to a reimbursement for the Rand value you have paid for such product.
2. Buying products
- The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
- A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and Live Laugh Love only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your shopping cart (“cart") AND your payment has been authorised by Live Laugh Love (or has been received into Live Laugh Love’s bank account).
- The above is dependent on the product being available.
- Products on Live Laugh Love cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”.
- This means that Live Laugh Love may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
- Live Laugh Love cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
- An invoice will be emailed to the email address on your Live Laugh Love profile. A delivery note will be included with your order – please note that no prices are visible on the delivery note.
3. Cancelling and ending orders
- Live Laugh Love reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you.
- Live Laugh Love will be liable for reimbursing you the rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. You have the right to return non-defective products purchased within 30-days of the order being delivered.
- Live Laugh Love reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
- Live Laugh Love may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
- In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Live Laugh Love, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Live Laugh Love does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
- Live Laugh Love does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
5. Product Pricing
The price of each product is given on the product information page (“the product page”) on the site.
The Regular Retail Price
- The Regular Retail Price (“RRP”) is the standard price that Live Laugh Love charges for the product. The RRP is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
- When a product is not on sale, on special, or included in a discount promotion, the RRP is the price you will pay when you purchase the product (“purchase price”).
- Please note that RRPs can change over the course of several seasons over which the product may be sold. The RRPs applicable at the time the product is introduced may differ from the RRP at the time of your purchase.
The Discount Price
- When Live Laugh Love is having a sale, has products in OUTLET, or is running a discount centric promotion on specific products on the site – the discount price is shown on the product’s product page, as well as the Regular Retail Price (“RRP”).
- When a discount price is shown on the product page, the discount price is the price you will pay when you add the product to your cart at the discounted price, and conclude the sale at the discounted price i.e. the purchase price.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the RRP and, if applicable, the Discount Price of all products on Live Laugh Love are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Live Laugh Love will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Live Laugh Love will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price.